Updated: June 5, 2023 – Information will be updated as required. Please check back regularly.
Congratulations on being selected as a vendor for the PEI Fibre Festival 2023, we are looking forward to having you! Please read and review information below for all the information you will need for the event.
Linda Lowther – The Lowther Group (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bob Andrews – The Lowther Group ([email protected])
*Emergency contact information will be shared with each vendor the week before the event.
Social Media Information
Please follow, like and share our information! The more the word spreads the bigger the event will be and the more successful all vendors will be.
Some suggested hashtags that we will be using for the event:
Dates, Venue, Itinerary & Event Details
Dates: October 5th-7th
The Delta & PEI Convention Centre
18 Queen Street
Charlottetown, PE C1A 4A1
There are a limited number of rooms blocked for vendors and guests at the Delta Hotels Prince Edward. If the Delta is booked, please check our other hotel partners:
Click to make your reservations with one of our hotel partners.
Festival Hotel Partners:
Thursday, October 5
Vendor Set-up ~ 4pm-11pm
Workshops ~ 2pm-5pm
Sit, Sip & Stitch Lounge ~ 5:30pm-9:30pm
Friday, October 6
Vendor Set-up ~ 8am-9am
Marketplace ~ 9am-5pm
Rug Hooker Exhibition ~ 9am-5pm
Workshops ~ 9am-5pm
Sit, Sip & Stitch Lounge ~ 5:30pm-9:30pm
Book Signing ~ 5:30pm-6:30pm
The Harbour Hullabaloo ~ 7pm
Saturday, October 7
Vendor tear down after the market closes at 4pm.
There will be security each night.
Workshops will be running Thursday, Friday & Saturday. Workshop tickets and detailed schedule can be found here: Workshops & Lectures – PEI Fibre Festival
Sit, Sip & Stitch Lounge:
The upper mezzanine will be open Thursday and Friday evening as a gathering space for some social stitching with comfortable chairs. At 5pm the lounge will have a full-service cash bar. The lounge is not ticketed but limited seats will be available. Sample our signature cocktail the Purl & Swurl.
Join us at our entertainment event:
Harbour Hullabaloo – The Hullabaloo will be held at the Trailside Café on Friday. Just a short 10-minute walk from the Delta hotel, this event will bring you songs, stories, and the heritage food of our Island. Celebrate with the multi-talented Pendergast family. For information and tickets, click here.
While you are on Prince Edward Island, we suggest some sightseeing. We will have a suggested list of potential excursions and recommendations on our website to check out, for example:
- Green Gables Heritage Place, Montgomery Park & Cavendish
- Basin Head- Singing Sands Beach
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Lobster Suppers
- Local Music Venues
- Confederation Centre of the Arts
- The Guild
- The Confederation Bridge & Gateway Village
- Exhibitors are asked to please not leave their booths unattended. There will be a vendor hospitality room and booth sitters available for breaks.
- No outside food is allowed at the convention centre. Boxed lunches will be available for sale but must be ordered before the event (more on this later). These lunches will be delivered to each vendor during the market once selections are ordered.
- Please see FAQ for some local recommendations for food & beverage in the area. You will be provided with a list of local restaurants within walking distance from the Fibre Festival.
- Doors for the market floor will open at 9am sharp, both days. See the FAQ for the setup and teardown times.
- Vendors are expected to have enough inventory to last two days at the marketplace. Please complete the Global Convention Services Form if you require delivery, storage, or extra booth equipment. Details and pricing are on the form. Download here.
- Vendors are encouraged to bring an unreleased pattern, a one-of-a-kind colored fibre, or a special offering for the shoppers & fibre enthusiasts at the Fibre Festival.
- Vendors are expected to make their booths presentable, fun and approachable for shoppers and for promotional pictures for future use. Vendors are encouraged to decorate and use display options that are visually appealing. Please contact us if you have any questions or need advice.
The Fibre Festival team will be following up with vendors in the next few months with more information on:
- Full itinerary
- Direct phone numbers for event planners (1 week prior to event)
- Ticket sale updates
- Guest appearances
- And more!
Thank you for being a vendor at PEI Fibre Festival 2023!